The 2017 Edition: Third Party Risk Management for Banks & Financial Services Conference will address key topics such as: building a versatile third party risk team, preparing regulatory examinations, governance models, vendor sourcing and procurement, fourth party management, drafting contracts, identifying critical vendors, regulatory Q&A, safeguarding sensitive data, classifying cyber risks, exposing hidden risk through audit reports, plus much more!
- Engineer and implement a vendor risk management structure that accounts for organizational complexities and resources
- Fortify information security protocols with technology service providers and bridge the gap between IT and other business units
- Design playbooks to meet regulatory examinations and plan for service resumption and recovery
- Enhance third party monitoring strategies to ensure compliance and operational soundness
- Prepare for changes and new levels of regulatory scrutiny to avoid costly fines and reputational damage