Opus Expert Webinar
Countdown to GDPR: Articles 28 & 30 Demystified
March 28, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. EST | 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. GMT
The deadline for the General Protection Data Regulation, or GDPR, compliance is less than months away.
Designed to strengthen data protection and give control to EU citizens over their personal data, the GDPR is also meant to unify the complex web of international data regulations across Europe. If you have customers, suppliers, partners or relationships in the EU, you will be affected.
We’ve heard from many of our customers that two articles in particular are of concern:
- Article 28 covers the role of third parties and others those who process your data play
- Article 30 homes in on the importance of record-keeping and reporting
Join Opus information security and GDPR experts Dov Goldman and Richard Saville as we take a deep dive into these areas as well as GDPR as a whole:
- Provide practical guidance, insight and real-world steps for getting ahead of GDPR now, before time runs out
- Connect GDPR to best practice information security steps – helping you improve compliance and lower risk
- Demonstrate how using common standards and frameworks can dramatically simplify your GDPR tasklist
Register today! There is no charge for this webinar but seating is limited. We look forward to welcoming you.