Contract Risk Management
Hiperos 3PM Contract Risk Management provides a risk-based approach to contract authoring that addresses the gap between the line of business and the legal team by identifying contract controls essential to remediating identified third party risks.
- Produce a list of contract controls to address identified risks automatically
- Merge clauses with existing master contracts
- Document which controls are accepted, modified or omitted and who signed off on them automatically
- Proactively mitigate the potential risks caused by inadequate controls
- Access contracts easily through third party records
- Measure and monitor the residual risk of critical relationships easily