The Cybersecurity Imperative Interactive EBook
- October 16, 2018
- Research Study
“Companies must support digital innovation with the tools and business practices to manage rising information security and privacy risks, especially those from third parties.”
– Dov Goldman, VP, Innovation, Opus
In interactive ebook, browse the findings of the Cybersecurity Imperative, a first-of-its-kind global thought leadership study produced with thinktank ESI Thoughtlab in partnership with leading cybersecurity companies, including Opus.
The study surveyed cyber-risk management practices of more than 1,300 organizations globally, along with interviews of key experts and benchmarks across industries.
Cyber-risk matters more than ever today. Just one cybersecurity incident can significantly disrupt operations, result in loss of revenues, create regulatory and legal challenges and negatively affect an organization’s reputation.
Yet the risks continue to challenge. From emerging technologies to the challenges of third parties and suppliers, managing cyber-risk has become a board- and enterprise-level concern that extends beyond the bounds of the Information Technology team.
In this interactive eBook, read the perspectives of experts and practitioners and CISOs from around the world as they tackle topics such as:
- Perceptions of top cybersecurity threats and risks
- The economics of cybersecurity and where organizations are spending their resources
- Managing cybersecurity risk across industries and countries
- Progress and performance in relation to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework?
- Emerging cybersecurity risks and technologies to address them
- Cyber-risk practices of leading organizations and what you can learn from them
Download the ebook today for interactive insight and guidance for managing cyber-risk – from third parties and beyond.