- March 1, 2017
Information security is a huge burden for today’s enterprises. Whether you’re a chief information security officer (CISO), IT vendor risk professional or a compliance business leader challenged with rapidly changing regulations, you know the damage a single data breach can cause to your stock price, revenue and reputation — and third parties are your biggest potential risk. Hiperos 3PM Information Security (InfoSec) makes managing and responding to third-party information security risks faster and easier than ever before. Learn how to master and manage the threats in this solution overview.
- Reduce costs to manage third-party information security risks and regulatory compliance
- Perform controls-based assessments of third-party information security risks
- Scope the appropriate controls for each relationship based on your control framework
- Map questions and artifacts to controls
- Create audit work papers
- Maintain a continuously updated risk register on every in-scope relationship
- Store all information as reportable, actionable data across the enterprise
- Less administration means you’re free to focus on assessments and remediation
- Improve data visibility
- Reduce third party cyber risk exposure
Data Risk in the Third-Party Ecosystem: 2nd Annual Study by Ponemon Institute
Now in its second year, the study illustrates the array of challenges companies face managing third party risk.
Process at a Glance: How to Manage Third Party Information Security Risk
Get an overview of the third party information security management process with this infographic from Opus & OCEG.
Want to free your business?
Contact us to discuss your third party information security needs.Contact Us