Top Four US Bank Triples Investigation Capacity
Top four US bank wanted to streamline their customer due diligence process to accommodate a growth in caseloads across investment, commercial and retail operations.
- 60 investigators conducted 40+ step manual process per investigation and required reviewing data from multiple data vendors separately.
- Investigators manually keyed-in entity information to initiate each individual database search.
- Investigators were frequently exceeding the maximum number of search results requiring repetitive modified searches.
- Manual sorting and filtering led to inconsistent reports.
- An average investigation lasted 3 days.